Friday, January 16, 2015

T.G.I.F. That is all. The End.

Work . . . is . . . insanity right now.

As in, if I cloned myself and there were four of me doing my job,
the fab-four posse of mes would still be drowning in too much shit to accomplish.

So you know, 
this.


Although it's not like a real Friday for me because I will be taking up residence in my office all weekend long.

Before you express sentiments of pity for me,
know that I am actually totally pumped about this.
Besides the fact I am a quasi workaholic,
 I love knowing that I will be able to get at least a little caught up by Monday.

And the 6 pack of Angry Orchard I plan to bring with me doesn't hurt my enthusiasm either.

The Tiny Human and legal husband (again, not to be confused with Husband, the professional football player and leader of the Pack) are venturing off for his family's belated celebration of Christmas in a few hours,
and I I will remain here,
 digging myself out from the piles and piles of shit-on-a-stick that are consuming my office (and my soul) and causing me ulcers and anxiety attacks. 

I have an appeal brief to write and a memo to research and draft on choice of law provisions between Wisconsin and South Carolina . . .
wait, what?!? 
You got bored and stopped actually paying attention?!!?

Shame. Shame.

Not.


True Statement. 

T.G.I.F.F.

If you aren't keeping up and haven't figured out what the extra "F" is for,
we likely shouldn't be friends.

Happy Friday all and let the good mojo juju vibes begin for Hubs and my Packers!

1 comment:

  1. I'm feeling that overwhelming anxiety myself. I have two essays due each week for different classes, sometimes three. This is in addition to a SHITLOAD of reading each week, and other various assignments. This semester, one of my classes has taken on a huge project which will take us hours and hours to complete. During spring break, when I would normally use the time to catch up on everything, I will instead be working at my internship. I'm exhausted just thinking about it.

    Hope you were able to catch up on everything over the past weekend.

    ReplyDelete