Monday, January 12, 2015

How We Roll On Our Crazy Train


I feel like my last few posts have been a bit heavy . . .

so in attempt to get back to what we (mostly) intended this blog to be,
I shall present a real life example of why LakeGirl and I are soul mates. 

The short answer is: we're the same kind of crazy and we embrace being weirdos whole-heartedly,
without ever passing judgment. 

For example . . .
as I was "cleaning" and purging my Pinterest boards,
because really, who doesn't do this now and then for fun,
cough cough OCD Type A freaks like me aside cough cough,
I came across this picture and the following two-year-old exchange between me and LG.


Caption: Well hello there Vampire Bill.

LG: I'm really distraught because it appears true blood is NOT available on nextflix. what. the face.

SWMNBN: Well that doesn't seem appropriate. Also. My phone is dead but we seem to be pinning at the same time. So I needed to tell you I saw the preview for The Lucky One. 1) Zefron. Woah. No words. 2) See Number 1 Again please. 3) We MUST see this. I sense Charlie St. Cloud. But hotter. And better.

LG: um 1) I never actually saw the previews, just a movie poster. will be fixing immediately. 2) what's wrong with violet now?? 3) I enjoy how we've replaced FB wall-to-wall posts with pinterest pin-to-pin posts.

LG: well shit. just watched it. and woah. agreed no words. we're seeing this the day it comes out. no question.

LG: p.s. I think he got hotter.

LG: p.p.ps. it appears there is once again water in this movie. which is great news.

SWMNBN: This is my new Facebook. Fo' Sho. Homeboy. And... yes. Hotter. By a lot. Didn't think that was possible. Further, he has a tattoo. I realize it is a fake for the movie, but still. You know how I feel about ink. Pretty sure I should rewatch the trailer now. happy Wednesday morning to me.


So like I said. Absolute crazy. 
And to fully appreciate this, you need to understand our own weirdo language, 
and the fact we name inanimate objects in our life.

Violet = my phone.
Phillipe = her Keurig
Frank = her old Tahoe

etc, etc, etc.

And I'm sure there's more underlying weird back stories you would need to fully appreciate or follow along with this pinterest comment discussion,
but you should get the point.

She's one million percent my weirdo equal. 
And I love her to pieces because she embraces loving the silly randomness in life right along with me.



1 comment:

  1. Sometimes I like to name inanimate objects too.

    That's very cool that you've been able to stay in touch with LG. I've made what I feel like are really good friends. Then they graduate, and I never hear from them again. Makes me sad!

    ReplyDelete