Monday, July 27, 2015

If You Need Me, I'll Be In The Kitchen

Oh not the kitchen for cooking or anything like that. 
I don't really do that anymore. 

I'm talking about the only kitchen that actually matters.
The Lush kitchen of course.



So this week is the menu with all of the crazy addicts of the world's favorite items. 
They had a whole ton of stuff available for voting and the items with the most votes ended up on the menu, as pictured above.

Claire is taking the night shift tonight to order us Fun with a Twist.
I skipped Error 404 because I've tried it,
and while it was lovely,
I need to pinch my pennies and save up for the stuff I simply cannot live without.

Tomorrow is Abombinaball,
a super rare bath ballistic that I simply must have!!!!

I'm passing on Twilight but am pretty sure I will set my alarm for Supernova.


So of course I felt that I should take a Supernova bath to test out the goods,
and determine if I do in fact need to wake up at 1:45 am to log in to the kitchen and stuff a bunch of these in my virtual shopping cart.

And the answer by the way is 100%-yes-I-need-to-buy-more.


The bomb was lovely, 
and since I bought it from my black market supplier,
I'm thinking a fresh ballistic might be even more out-of-this-world as far as scent and fizz and all that jazz.

Claire had told me that a friend of hers thought that Supernova's confetti was a bit slimy and weird,
but it didn't bother me at all.

Every now and then while losing myself in the beautiful pink water I felt a sliver of sprinkle tickle my leg,
almost like the tip of a feather in a remake of that scene from Forest Gump.

I found it playful and sneaky and sort of fun.

So yes, I will definitely be ordering more supernovas this week.

Exhibit A

Because clearly I don't order enough from the Kitchen as it is.
See Exhibit A. 

2 comments:

  1. That last bath bomb is actually kinda pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay I really hope it works tonight because now I really need to try Supernova. Even if the confetti bothers me (which maybe it won't!), it's Celebrate scented!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete