Monday, October 13, 2014

To Sleep, Perchance to Dream . . .

I figured by quoting Shakespeare, at least this post would start on a classy note . . .
no promises for how it will end.

So the downside to this whole secret blog venture is I can't post real, legit pics of me, 
or the Tiny Human,
which is unfortunate,
because the Tiny Human is super cute and really rad.
You're not really missing much with the absence of my mug.

But on the flip side, the Tiny Human does make a great unicorn,
so there's that for a silver lining.

Exhibit A

So Octoberpalooza month means I dress the Tiny Human in all things Halloween,
day and night.

Exhibit A is evidence of that, with her all spooky and awesome'-like rockin' her Baby Gap Boo jammies.

So with Exhibit A in mind,
know that I totally felt like a dirty tramp when I cheated on October by not only purchasing but wearing these beauts last night:


Thy eyes doth not deceive thee. 

Those are in fact flamingos, wearing Santa hats . . .
and yes, yes you do spy with your little eye tiny little mobile trailer homes to boot,
with Christmas lights strewn about the trailer-home aluminum windows.

Target, you done real good this time. 

4 comments:

  1. I am coming over from The Starnes Family!

    I love, love, love those PJs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Casey is an "old friend" in this crazy blogging world- love her! And the PJS?!? I know, right?! I am actually considering buying additional sets so while one is the wash I still have access to more...

      Delete
  2. Who you calling old? I'm not 40 for another 29 days.

    LOVE the pjs!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete