Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Let it Go, Let it Go!

This week has been chaos . . . 
good chaos, but chaos nonetheless. 

So I haven't had the chance to report that I am no longer a virgin**!!!!!
** keep reading before you judge


Before you assume that's a gross overshare,
I should explain I mean a Lush Kitchen virgin . . .

I am now fully aboard the crazy train and set my alarm for 1:45 a.m. this past Mondayish/Tuesdayish so I could wake up and log on to the Lush UK Kitchen site to wait not-so-patiently for the Frozen bath bombs to show up on the menu.

As the Lush Kitchen advertised,

They say love is an open door but you'll want to keep it closed tightly and enjoy this one all to yourself.

I cannot even describe how thrilling this whole Kitchen experience was . . .
and in keeping with her uber-awesome status,
Claire was morally supporting me viz text during the whole thing,
which was wicked cool because I would've royally screwed it up with out her.

If you aren't familiar with the Kitchen,
you should be. 

It's. Amazing.
The kitchen offers a limited edition or exclusive product once per day, 
Monday through Friday.

The product "goes live," if you will at 2 a.m. central standard time.
If you're lucky enough to snag the item into your cart,
I learned that actually completing your transaction can take forever . . .

I had the bombs in my cart and had to refresh and try to pay for a half-hour.
I was almost ready to Let It Go (pun totally intended) and then voila!
I was redirected from my shopping cart to paypal and the rest is history . . .

I am so, so, so excited for the Royal Mail carrier to leave these beauties on my doorstop.
And the Tiny Human is going to go wild too.

I mean put yourself in a three-year-old's-shoes.
Bath bombs (which she adores and finds magical, as she should) AND Elsa?!?!

Mind. Blown.

In other addiction news . . .


Claire has introduced me to the black market world of Lush,
also known as Facebook groups where you can buy, sell, talk, and obsess over all things Lush.

My first black market order arrived today . . .
I anticipate this is just the beginning of a beautiful lifelong love affair.

(Good thing I know a few good bankruptcy attorneys . . .)

1 comment:

  1. I so wish I had a job. And money! I wanna try this so bad! I have an obsession with all things girly and this is about as girly as you can get.

    One day...

    ReplyDelete