Monday, June 15, 2015

Lush Mish Mash

One of the things I am getting better at, 
and big-time loving I should add,
with all this Lush goodness is mish-mashing.

Granted, mish-mashing is a concept I made up but it just means mixing and matching different products to create magical concoctions of feel and flavor.

You know, so instead of just tossing a You've Been Mangoed bath melt into the tub,
mix it up. 


My bath last night included the You've Been Mangoed melt,
which to me smells like some sort of tropical candy elixir of intoxication.
It is so deliciously fruity.

Then I tossed a few jellies and some FUN into my strainer.
I used a few samples sent by the always LUSHious Claire including Sweetie Pie jelly and Strawberry Santa. 
Pink FUN of course.

Once my bath was brewing, I used the Strawberry Feels Forever massage bar to top off my life-sized fruit cocktail.

I loved pretty much everything about the bath except the massage bar.

The smell of Strawberry Feels Forever is right up my alley- sweet and fruity and yummy.
Personally, though, I didn't care for how greasy and waxy my skin felt after using it.

Not my cup of tea but I'm sure others adore Lush's massage bars. 

Speaking of cups of tea, this is where it's at for me right now:


Why am I so obsessed with this stuff?!? 
I don't even really have jubblies and yet I cannot get enough of this stuff.

It's also on the discontinued list,
which breaks my heart,
so I am ordering vats of it while I still can.

I enjoy the smell but mostly I enjoy the feel of it.
Maybe it's all in my head, the result of very determined wishful thinking,
but I feel like my skin is tighter and firmer after using it.

Now back to the mish-mashing.


The Tiny Human is also obsessed with Lush,
although she just refers to it as the "melly magic bath stuff."

It's hilarious, actually, because half of her bath consists of her just sitting in tub sniffing herself and whatever we're using saying "mmmmm... 'mell it mama. It's delicious."

True that, kid.

The Tiny Human's bath consisted of a majorly random mish-mash of samples and scraps I had leftover from my own baths:

Fun with a Twist
Whoosh jelly
Pot o' Gold jelly
Pink Fun

So remember when I said half of her bath is just her 'melling herself?

The other half is this:

Please please please ignore my disgusting grout. 

"Mama it 'mells so amazing I going to clean the whole bathroom and then everything will 'mell delicious."

Who I am to discourage cleanliness and bathroom cleaning habits?!?
Just keep the loofa away from the toilet bowl kid . . .

1 comment:

  1. I wish I had a job which paid $. The moment I get a couple of dollars, I'm gonna try this for sure! Hopefully it won't be too much longer.

    ReplyDelete