Monday, June 22, 2015

Let's Pretend It's Easter. Because Easter Lush Smells Like Cotton Candy.

So someone smarter than me out there . . .
why is there a shit ton of blank white space at the bottom of my last few posts?

Help.

White space and blog formatting is lame. Let's move on to cool stuff.

Like a flashback to Easter, 
Lush style.


Remember how I said I joined some black market Facebook groups to buy more Lush?
And just to clarify,
even though I use the term "black market" this is all legal stuff.
Black market just sounds underground and secret and cool.

Anyway, I acquired some Easter stuff on said black market and am soooo in love.

You'll see from the above pic I used both a Fluffy Egg bomb and a Bunny Bubble Bar.

With an audience, because the Tiny Human can never be apart from me,
which is why most of my baths occur at about 5 'clock in the a.m. before she awakes.

But I couldn't hold out for a morning bath when these lovelies arrived,
so bathing with an audience it was.


The scent and the color . . .
it was like whisps of candy floss swirled around in my tub.


I've said before that I love sweet and fruity scents the best,
and this combo was like some sort of heaven for me.

Fluffy Egg shares a scent with Snow Fairy,
and I absolutely cannot get enough of either.


My bath just oozed vanilla, and cotton candy, and all things sweet.
And the pink water was mesmerizing to watch.


I used my mini strainer to get bonus bubbles out of the Bunny Bar and was very surprised at the amount of "floaty stuff," as the Tiny Human calls it, that was left behind.

You might think from the picture that the Bunny Bar would be very floral scented but all I smelled was candy and vanilla.

Sigh.


My collection is slowly growing . . .
and I'm having so much fun figuring out what scents I am drawn too.

Of course, Claire and I continue to text non stop and talk about all things Lush.

Maybe we could split the therapist's bill??

Until I get my addiction under control,
which I have no plans to do in the anytime near future,
I decided to go out on a limb and try something that doesn't scream my comfort zone,
so you know,
vanilla, candy and sugar.

AND it's my first product from the Japanese kitchen!


Meet Mr. Freeze. 

I expect him to be like Bengay,
but less in the bad-smelly sense and more so in the holy-shit-my-skin-is-totally-tingling sense.
You know, like that.

And now for more unexplained annoying white space... wtf.

2 comments:

  1. I am giddy every time you post on this blog cause I love reading about all the things you are discovering!!!! So happy you loved the fluffy egg (I was pretty sure you would). It's so fun seeing which scents & products you love & don't love so much . . . even though our scent preferences are different, I think I'm getting a handle on your taste! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I soooooo cannot wait until next week when I can finally try my Lush goodies you were so generous to share! In the mean time, I need to stop by the $1 Store and pick up a mini strainer. I'm pretty sure they'll have one - they have a whole wall dedicated to kitchen utensils.

    ReplyDelete